Things to do in Bournemouth; Treasure Hunt
Bournemouth Treasure Hunt.
The Great Game is a unique treasure hunt with real treasure (the pub!)
You are given a treasure map, compass and clues to find your way along the route. You will explore the city and reveal where to draw the X on the map to show the location of the treasure - a great pub with discount!
Our Bristol Treasure hunt starts from St Peters church in Castle park and winds across the whole city taking in its famous sites but also discovering lesser know areas. Here's some key features of the Bristol treasure hunt:
The Bournemouth treasure hunt is a great way to see the beach and the town in one afternoon! Here's what to look forward to:
- 2.5 miles in length.
- Finishes in a central location with good access to public transport.
- The treasure at the end is a busy bar which caters for a more drinking crowd.
- It is fairly hilly with some steps along the way.
- See Bournemouth pier and beach front.
- Explore the green spaces of the town.
- Find out about the history of its buildings.
- 20% off your bill when ordering food.
Buy the Bournemouth treasure hunt here: