By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
- The policy covered here does not apply to links from The Great Game treasure hunt website to external websites. The user should read the separate policies for any external websites you may visit.
- The cookies we use on The Great Game treasure hunts website are specifically used for the purposes laid out in the points below:
- To review the use of the website through analytical software.
- To enable guests to create accounts which can be used for more efficient use of the website.
- To enable guests to fill their shopping basket with items and purchase these items through our secure online checkout.
- It needs to be highlighted that these cookies do not collect sensitive data for example your name, address and contact details.
- In order disable these cookies you must do it through the settings in your website browser.
Following any of The Great Game routes will not take you onto any private property or cause the hunter to breach any regulations or bye-laws. The Great Game will not be held responsible for any personal injury, accident or loss due to trespassing on private property, customer negligence or lack of care.