Because of the Euros football there is currently a fan zone taking up a large chunk of the treasure hunt and a number of questions. Please be warned of this and maybe wait to play your hunt after the Euros are over.
How does it work? There are two routes which start & finish at the same spot and are of equal length so its possible to team up and race. Each race pack contains 2 treasure hunts 1 of each route (more info at the bottom).
- Start: Glasgow Central Train Station.
- Length: 3.5 miles, 3 - 4 hours.
- Treasure: City centre historical pub (20% off total food & drink bill).
- Route Info: This winding route across the city heads past the city’s most famous landmarks and explores its interesting districts!
Each pack is for two persons only (a basic race pack contains 2 treasure hunts e.g. 1 person v 1 person on different routes). For more people please add to order, every person receives a personal compass and wristband or specific digital code to obtain discount.
Choose your type!
Hard - Full pack including printed sheets, compass, pen & clipboard (£1.99 postage for orders under £25).
Digital - Downloads emailed to you containing just PDFs of the pack, we recommend this should only be used when there is no time for postage as the hard copy provides a far better experience. It is strongly advised to bring a pen and paper with you for workings out and the use of a compass on a phone.
Delivery (full shipping info can be found here):
- E-copies download link sent immediately.
- Free standard delivery on orders over £25!
- Hard copies standard (up to 5 working days) £1.99.
- Hard copies first class (48 hours) £3.99.
Discount: The discount is for the total bill when a main meal is purchased per person (please note due to loss of earnings during Covid-19 some pubs are temporarily suspending discounts - please get in contact with us if you wish to check).
Not sure how it works? See the How It Works page here.
Got some questions? Check out our FAQs page here. Or see contact details in the footer.
Pub opening times
Tuesday 12pm - 11pm
Wednesday 12pm - 11pm
Thursday 12pm - 11pm
Sunday 12pm - 11pm
U18s with guardian - welcome before 7pm whilst having food.
How does the racing work?
- 2 treasure hunt routes that start at the same spot and finish at the same treasure pub.
- The hunts are the same distance and inter-twine with each other.
- Split into teams and race each other to the pub!
- Great for team building exercises and corporate days out
- Great for large parties, stag do's and hen do's
I'm confused on how many to buy for a Race Pack...
If you purchase for two people you will have 1 v 1, if you purchase for 3 you will have 1 v 2, if you purchase for 4 you will have 2 v 2 etc.. Good luck!