- Start: The Westgate Tower. 1 Pound Ln, Canterbury CT1 2BZ
- Length: 2.5 miles, 3 hours.
- Treasure: Historic city centre pub (20% off total food & drink bill).
- Route Info: This winding route encompasses the whole city taking in its famous sights!
Each pack is for two persons only. For more people please add to order, every person receives a personal compass and wristband or specific digital code to obtain discount.
Choose your type!
Hard - Full pack including printed sheets, compass, pen & clipboard (£1.99 postage for orders under £25).
Digital - Downloads emailed to you containing just PDFs of the pack, we recommend this should only be used when there is no time for postage as the hard copy provides a far better experience. It is strongly advised to bring a pen and paper with you for workings out and the use of a compass on a phone.
Delivery (full shipping info can be found here):
- E-copies download link sent immediately.
- Free standard delivery on orders over £25!
- Hard copies standard (up to 5 working days) £1.99.
- Hard copies first class (48 hours) £3.99.
Discount: The discount is for the total bill when a main meal is purchased per person (please note due to loss of earnings during Covid-19 some pubs are temporarily suspending discounts - please get in contact with us if you wish to check).
Not sure how it works? See the How It Works page here.
Got some questions? Check out our FAQs page here. Or see contact details in the footer.
Bar opening times
Monday 10am - 10:30pm
Tuesday 10am - 10:30pm
Wednesday 10am - 10:30pm
Thursday 10am - 11pm
Friday 10am - 12am
Saturday 10am - 12am
Sunday 10am - 10:30pm
U18s with guardian - welcome anytime.
Kitchen opening times will be different. In general closing 2 hours before bar times.