Oxford Single Route
- Start: Oxford Train Station.
- Length: 2.25 miles, 3 hours.
- Treasure: Very old historical pub (20% off total food & drink bill).
- Route Info: This winding route across the city takes in all the famous landmarks as well as plenty of mysterious back alleys!
- Note - Access to clue number 16 closes at dusk, if you arrive here after dusk use the grid reference in the answers to guide you to the next clue.
Each pack is for two persons only. For more people please add to order, every person receives a personal compass and wristband or specific digital code to obtain discount.
Select your copy - Please choose from the drop down menu whether you would like a hard copy or digital copy. (Digital copies are at the bottom).
FREE Delivery: E-copies download link sent immediately or hard copies delivered between 5 - 7 working days.
Monday 11am - 11.30pm
Tuesday 11am - 11.30pm
Wednesday 11am - 11.30pm
Thursday 11am - 11.30pm
Sunday 11am - 10.30pm
U18s with guardian - welcome anytime.