Cambridge Treasure Hunt
Cambridge is a race location and thus has two routes to choose from; Cambridge and Cambridge Granta bryg (the cities original name). Both start at the same spot and intertwine towards the same treasure. To get racing order your race pack here.
- Start: Cambridge Train Station.
- Length: 2.5 miles, 3 hours.
- Treasure: Classic pub in city centre location (20% off total food & drink bill).
- Route Info: The route takes you to every area of the city taking in its famous sights and activities!
- Each pack pack is for two persons only. For more people please add to order, every person receives a personal compass and wristband in order to obtain discount.
Each pack is for two persons only. For more people please add to order, every person receives a personal compass and wristband or specific digital code to obtain discount.
Choose your type!
Hard - Full pack including printed sheets, compass, pen & clipboard (£1.99 postage for orders under £25).
Digital - Downloads emailed to you containing just PDFs of the pack, we recommend this should only be used when there is no time for postage as the hard copy provides a far better experience. It is strongly advised to bring a pen and paper with you for workings out and the use of a compass on a phone.
Delivery (full shipping info can be found here):
- E-copies download link sent immediately.
- Free standard delivery on orders over £25!
- Hard copies standard (up to 5 working days) £1.99.
- Hard copies first class (48 hours) £3.99.
Discount: The discount is for the total bill when a main meal is purchased per person (please note due to loss of earnings during Covid-19 some pubs are temporarily suspending discounts - please get in contact with us if you wish to check).
Not sure how it works? See the How It Works page here.
Got some questions? Check out our FAQs page here. Or see contact details in the footer.
Monday 10am - 11pm
Tuesday 10am - 11pm
Wednesday 10am - 11pm
Thursday 10am - 12am
Sunday 10am - 11pm
U18s with guardian - welcome before 9pm.