How does it work? There are two routes that start & finish at the same spot and are of equal length so it's possible to team up and race. Each race pack contains 2 treasure hunts 1 of each route (more info at the bottom).
- Start: Cambridge Train Station CB1 2JW.
- Length: 2.5 miles, 3 hours.
- Treasure: Classic pub in city centre location (20% off total food & drink bill).
- Route Info: The two routes intertwine closely and take you to every area of the city taking in its famous sights!
Each pack is for two persons only (a basic race pack contains 2 treasure hunts e.g. 1 person v 1 person on different routes). For more people please add to order, every person receives a personal compass and wristband or specific digital code to obtain discount.
Choose your type!
Hard - Full pack including printed sheets, compass, pen & clipboard (£1.99 postage for orders under £25).
Digital - Downloads emailed to you containing just PDFs of the pack, we recommend this should only be used when there is no time for postage as the hard copy provides a far better experience. It is strongly advised to bring a pen and paper with you for workings out and the use of a compass on a phone.
Delivery (full shipping info can be found here):
- E-copies download link sent immediately.
- Free standard delivery on orders over £25!
- Hard copies standard (up to 5 working days) £1.99.
- Hard copies first class (48 hours) £3.99.
Discount: The discount is for the total bill when a main meal is purchased per person (please note due to loss of earnings during Covid-19 some pubs are temporarily suspending discounts - please get in contact with us if you wish to check).
Not sure how it works? See the How It Works page here.
Got some questions? Check out our FAQs page here. Or see contact details in the footer.
Tuesday 10am - 11pm
Wednesday 10am - 11pm
Thursday 10am - 12am
Sunday 10am - 11pm
U18s with guardian - welcome before 9pm.
How does the racing work?
- 2 treasure hunt routes that start at the same spot and finish at the same treasure pub.
- The hunts are the same distance and inter-twine with each other.
- Split into teams and race each other to the pub!
- Great for team building exercises and corporate days out
- Great for large parties, stag do's and hen do's
I'm confused on how many to buy for a Race Pack...
If you purchase for two people you will have 1 v 1, if you purchase for 3 you will have 1 v 2, if you purchase for 4 you will have 2 v 2 etc.. Good luck!