Things to do in St Albans; Treasure Hunt
St Albans Treasure Hunt.
The Great Game is a unique treasure hunt with real treasure (the pub!)
You are given a treasure map, compass and clues to find your way along the route. You will explore the city and reveal where to draw the X on the map to show the location of the treasure - a great pub with discount!
The St Albans treasure hunt key points:
- 2.8 miles in length.
- The route begins at St Albans City train station and the pub at the end is in a different area to where you start.
- Treasure at the end is a large pub which can get quite busy, it has a vibrant atmosphere.
- This route has some mild hills and is on grass and paths.
- Along the hunt you'll visit the most popular landmarks in the city and explore its Roman heritage.
- There is information about the buildings you pass and facts about the city.
- 20% off your bill when ordering food - not available on Sundays.