Things to do in Southampton; Treasure Hunt
Southampton Treasure Hunt.
The Great Game is a unique treasure hunt with real treasure (the pub!)
You are given a treasure map, compass and clues to find your way along the route. You will explore the city and reveal where to draw the X on the map to show the location of the treasure - a great pub with discount!
The Southampton treasure hunt starts in the middle of Queens Park in the city centre and explores the old town before the rest of the city centre. You'll be taken down the secret side streets as well as the main thoroughfares. Check out the details here:
- 2.5 miles in length.
- Finishes in an area of the city away from the start point.
- The pub at the end caters for a drinking crowd with a vibrant atmosphere.
- The path the route takes is mostly flat and not too hard to walk.
- Explores the old town.
- You will see the cities prominent buildings.
- Find out about its rich heritage.
- 10% off your bill when ordering food.