Things to do in Portsmouth; Treasure Hunt
Portsmouth Treasure Hunt.
The Great Game is a unique treasure hunt with real treasure (the pub!)
You are given a treasure map, compass and clues to find your way along the route. You will explore the city and reveal where to draw the X on the map to show the location of the treasure - a great pub with discount!
The Great Game Portsmouth Treasure hunt begins at Portsmouth Harbour train station, firstly it takes you across into Gunwharf Quays and then beyond along the coast. Key features of the hunt are:
- 3.4 miles in length - this is one of our longer hunts.
- Finishes in a different area of the city to the start.
- The treasure pub is a lively venue which caters for a more drinking crowd.
- The route is generally flat but quite long.
- Walk through the historic maritime landmarks of Portsmouth.
- See the modern developments putting the city on the map.
- Entrance to the historic Dockyard is not included.
- 10% off your bill when ordering food.
Buy the Portsmouth treasure hunt here: