Things to do in Manchester; Treasure Hunts
Manchester Treasure Hunt.
The Great Game is a unique treasure hunt with real treasure (the pub!)
You are given a treasure map, compass and clues to find your way along the route. You will explore the city and reveal where to draw the X on the map to show the location of the treasure - a great pub with discount!
The Manchester treasure hunt key points:
- 2.75 miles in length.
- Starts at Manchester Piccadilly train station.
- The treasure hut finishes at a pub which is in a different area of the city to the start point.
- Manchester is a race route location this means there are 2 routes which can be attempted solo or in a race format. Each route is named after a famous Mancunian.
- The final pub has a lot of charm and a great atmosphere.
- The route is mostly flat with some steps.
- You will see Manchester's famous buildings and lively public spaces.
- Takes you through popular areas of the city.
- 20% off your bill when ordering food.
Buy the Manchester treasure hunt here:
Manchester Team Building
- Being a race location means its suitable for larger groups meaning its great for a Manchester team building day out.
- The two routes start at Manchester Piccadilly train station and finish at the same pub.
- They are the same length and inter-twine with each other along the route so the race is fair and you will bump into the other team.
- Perfect for a Manchester team building as your team will attempt to solve the puzzles and riddles and if you are successful you will be reward with some great discounted food and drink!