Things to do in Liverpool; Treasure Hunt
Liverpool Treasure Hunt.
The Great Game is a unique treasure hunt with real treasure (the pub!)
You are given a treasure map, compass and clues to find your way along the route. You will explore the city and reveal where to draw the X on the map to show the location of the treasure - a great pub with discount!
The Liverpool treasure hunt key points:
- 2.6 miles in length.
- This hunt starts at Liverpool Lime Street Station and finishes in a suitable city centre location close to public transport.
- The final pub has great decor and a buzzing atmosphere.
- This route involves some stairs and is entirely on paved ground.
- As you walk you will discover all areas of the city its rich maritime heritage and explore side streets and lesser known areas.
- You will learn parts of its history and hear about its characters and famous sons & daughters.
- 20% off your bill when ordering food.