Things to do in Durham; Treasure Hunts
Durham Treasure Hunt.
The Great Game is a unique treasure hunt with real treasure (the pub!)
You are given a treasure map, compass and clues to find your way along the route. You will explore the city and reveal where to draw the X on the map to show the location of the treasure - a great pub with discount!
The Durham treasure hunt key points:
- 2.5 miles in length.
- The beginning of the route is Durham train station which has stunning views across to the cathedral. The end is in a completely different part of the city.
- The final pub has a rustic feel and a welcoming vibe, you'll find it very cosy.
- The hunt takes you across paved paths and grassy fields as well some small hills.
- Take in all the sights of this UNESCO world heritage and stop at some viewpoints which beautiful views across the city.
- Find out the quirky history of some of the buildings and the cities inhabitants.
- Please note there is no discount available at this pub.