The Great Game is a unique treasure hunt with real treasure (the pub!)
You are given a treasure map, compass and clues to find your way along the route. You will explore the city and reveal where to draw the X on the map to show the location of the treasure - a great pub with discount!
The Canterbury Treasure hunt starts from the Westgate tower in the centre of the city the route encompasses the whole of the city centre leaving no area untouched. These are the highlights:
- 2.5 miles in length.
- Finishes at a very central pub which is in a great position for public transport and to continue exploring the city.
- The treasure is an fantastic pub which is rich in history and charm.
- The route is mostly flat and not very strenuous.
- You will see all of Canterbury's famous landmarks.
- Unfortunately it doesn't take you into the cathedral as this has a cost for entry.
- See the cities historical sites.
- 20% off your bill when ordering food.
Buy the Canterbury treasure hunt here: