Things to do in Brighton; Treasure Hunt
Brighton Treasure Hunt.
The Great Game is a unique treasure hunt with real treasure (the pub!)
You are given a treasure map, compass and clues to find your way along the route. You will explore the city and reveal where to draw the X on the map to show the location of the treasure - a great pub with discount!
Brighton Treasure Hunt
Our Brighton Treasure hunt starts from the trains station and explores all areas of the city and down to its famous beach:
- 2.25 miles in length.
- Finishes in a central area of the city.
- Treasure pub is a classic British pub with great atmosphere and in a good location.
- The hunt route is mostly flat and not too arduous.
- You will explore the whole city going to all the interesting areas.
- Taken in Brighton's famous lanes.
- See the historical Royal Pavillion.
- 20% off your bill when ordering food.
Buy the Brighton treasure hunt here: