Things to do in Bedfordshire; Treasure Hunts
Bedfordshire Treasure Hunt.
The Great Game is a unique treasure hunt with real treasure (the pub!)
You are given a treasure map, compass and clues to find your way along the route. You will explore the city and reveal where to draw the X on the map to show the location of the treasure - a great pub with discount!
The Bedfordshire treasure hunt explores the rural fields of the county. With 2 routes both starting form easily accessible train stations from the capital there's no reason not to get out and start exploring. The treasure a special pub 1 of only 9 like it remaining in the country! Key features:
- 5 miles in length.
- Finishes in a different village to the start.
- Race Route - there are 2 routes (Yellow & Green).
- The treasure a special pub 1 of only 9 like it remaining in the country! A country pub gem.
- The route is across fields, streams and through woods and is mostly flat.
- Escape the city on this idyllic rural route.
- 20% off your bill when ordering food.
Buy the Bedfordshire treasure hunt here:
Bedfordshire Team Building
- The Bedfordshire rural route is a race location meaning its perfect for Bedfordshire team building!
- There are two routes; one starts at Biggleswade train station the other starts at Arlesey train station.
- They are of equal length and end at the same pub. Pick your teams and race each other to the pub.
- Ideal for Bedfordshire team building, getting you out in the countryside and using your teamwork skills to complete the hunt and find the treasure.