Things to do in Nottingham; Treasure Hunt
Nottingham Treasure Hunt.
The Great Game is a unique treasure hunt with real treasure (the pub!)
You are given a treasure map, compass and clues to find your way along the route. You will explore the city and reveal where to draw the X on the map to show the location of the treasure - a great pub with discount!
The Nottingham treasure hunt key points:
- 2.75 miles in length.
- Starting point is the train station.
- This hunt ends a pub which is right in the city centre perfect for transport links or spending more time in Nottingham.
- The pub has a great atmosphere and at times can have more of a drinking crowd.
- The route is paved the whole way and is hilly in parts.
- It will take you past several of the cities famous landmarks but also to some of the lesser known areas.
- There are mini blurbs explaining interesting stories about the environment you walk through.
- 10% off your bill when ordering food.