Things to do in Leeds; Treasure Hunt
Leeds Treasure Hunt.
The Great Game is a unique treasure hunt with real treasure (the pub!)
You are given a treasure map, compass and clues to find your way along the route. You will explore the city and reveal where to draw the X on the map to show the location of the treasure - a great pub with discount!
The Leeds treasure hunt key points:
- 2.6 miles in length.
- Starting at Leeds train station and ending in a convenient location for transport and further activities in the city.
- The treasure pub is lively city venue which caters for a drinking crowd.
- This route takes in stairs and hills but is mostly on paved surfaces.
- Explore the cities impressive buildings and find out about their history.
- Discover hidden pathways and back streets.
- 10% off your bill when ordering food.