- Start: Speedwell Cavern car park. Hope Valley S33 8WA
- Length: 4 miles, 4 hours.
- Treasure: A unique country pub (10% off total food & drink bill).
- Route Info: This winding route takes you across fields, through trees and over streams.
Each pack is for two persons only. For more people please add to the order, each group receives a specific digital code to obtain the discount.
Choose your type!
Hard - Full pack including printed sheets, compass, pen & clipboard (£1.99 postage for orders under £25).
Digital - Downloads emailed to you containing just PDFs of the pack, we recommend this should only be used when there is no time for postage as the hard copy provides a far better experience. It is strongly advised to bring a pen and paper with you for workings out and the use of a compass on a phone.
Delivery (full shipping info can be found here):
- E-copies download link sent immediately.
- Free standard delivery on orders over £25!
- Hard copies standard (up to 5 working days) £1.99.
- Hard copies first class (48 hours) £3.99.
Discount: The discount is for the total bill when a main meal is purchased per person (please note due to loss of earnings during Covid-19 some pubs are temporarily suspending discounts - please get in contact with us if you wish to check).
Not sure how it works? See the How It Works page here.
Got some questions? Check out our FAQs page here. Or see contact details in the footer.
Pub opening times
Monday Noon - 10pm
Tuesday Noon - 10pm
Wednesday Noon - 10pm
Thursday Noon - 10pm
Friday Noon - 10pm
Saturday Noon - 10pm
Sunday Noon - 9:30pm
U18s with guardian - welcome anytime.
Kitchen opening times will be different. In general closing 2 hours before bar times.