COVID 19 - it is currently not possible to answer clue 12 due to pedestrian access restrictions. Please be aware of this and skip this clue using the answers or choose another London hunt if you wish.
- Start: At the sun dial by Tower Hill underground station.
- Length: 3.2 miles, 3/4 hours.
- Treasure: Great London pub in a central location (10% off total food or drink bill).
- Route Info: This route explores the whole of the East End taking in the historical sites and modern street art.
Each pack is for two persons only. For more people please add to order, every person receives a personal compass and wristband or specific digital code to obtain discount.
Choose your type!
Hard - Full pack including printed sheets, compass, pen & clipboard (£1.99 postage for orders under £25).
Digital - Downloads emailed to you containing just PDFs of the pack, we recommend this should only be used when there is no time for postage as the hard copy provides a far better experience. It is strongly advised to bring a pen and paper with you for workings out and the use of a compass on a phone.
Delivery (full shipping info can be found here):
- E-copies download link sent immediately.
- Free standard delivery on orders over £25!
- Hard copies standard (up to 5 working days) £1.99.
- Hard copies first class (48 hours) £3.99.
Discount: The discount is for the total bill when a main meal is purchased per person (please note due to loss of earnings during Covid-19 some pubs are temporarily suspending discounts - please get in contact with us if you wish to check).
Not sure how it works? See the How It Works page here.
Got some questions? Check out our FAQs page here. Or see contact details in the footer.
Pub opening times
Monday 12noon - 11:30pm
Tuesday 12noon - 11:30pm
Wednesday 12noon - 11:30pm
Thursday 12noon - 11:30pm
Friday 12noon - 11:30pm
Saturday 11am - 11:30pm
Sunday 12noon - 10:30pm
U18s with guardian - welcome anytime before 6pm
Kitchen opening times will be different. In general closing 2 hours before bar times.
Dog friendly but it does get busy.