- Start: At the Shard exit to London Bridge station.
- Length: 2.75 miles, 3 hours.
- Treasure: Great London pub in a central location (10% off total food or drink bill).
- Route Info: This route winds through across the Southbank past its famous landmarks and exploring is lesser known sights!
Each pack is for two persons only. For more people please add to order, every person receives a personal compass and wristband or specific digital code to obtain discount.
Choose your type!
Hard - Full pack including printed sheets, compass, pen & clipboard (£1.99 postage for orders under £25).
Digital - Downloads emailed to you containing just PDFs of the pack, we recommend this should only be used when there is no time for postage as the hard copy provides a far better experience. It is strongly advised to bring a pen and paper with you for workings out and the use of a compass on a phone.
Delivery (full shipping info can be found here):
- E-copies download link sent immediately.
- Free standard delivery on orders over £25!
- Hard copies standard (up to 5 working days) £1.99.
- Hard copies first class (48 hours) £3.99.
Discount: The discount is for the total bill when a main meal is purchased per person (please note due to loss of earnings during Covid-19 some pubs are temporarily suspending discounts - please get in contact with us if you wish to check).
Not sure how it works? See the How It Works page here.
Got some questions? Check out our FAQs page here. Or see contact details in the footer.
Pub opening times
Monday 12am - 11pm
Tuesday 12am - 12pm
Wednesday 12am - 12pm
Thursday 12am - 12pm
Friday 12am - 12pm
Saturday 12am - 12pm
Sunday 12am - 10:30pm
U18s with guardian - welcome anytime.
Kitchen opening times will be different. In general closing 2 hours before bar times.