The Great Game London Scavenger Hunt is perfect for seeing London in only one day!
How does it work?
- There are 5 tasks to complete in different areas - Borough Market, Greenwich, South Bank, Tower of London, Westminster.
- Each task consists of a series of visual and mental challenges incorporating the environment in each area.
- If you can successfully complete the task then you will reveal the prize.
- The prize is discount at a great nearby pub (10-20% off) + an activity pack and historic information to enjoy in the pub.
- There is a prize pub located close to each area therefore you can complete as many or as little tasks as you wish.
How to get the discount
A unique code used to redeem the discount for your group size is included in the prize document with instructions.
Delivery. This product is available only in digital format, after purchase you will be emailed a PDF which you can view on a mobile device or print out. It's advised to bring with you a pen and piece of paper.
Each pack is for two persons only. For more people please add to order, every person receives a specific digital code to obtain discount at the pub.
What transport methods are there?
The London Scavenger Hunt - This is the basic Scavenger Hunt with no transport included. Choose this if you plan on using public transport (we recommend the underground) or if you plan to cycle, walk or run.
The Original Tour + Scavenger Hunt - The Original Tour hop on hop off London bus tours take you to each of the locations (except Greenwich). If you would like to use this mode of transport please buy the Scavenger Hunt and book your Original Tour ticket here.
Thames Clippers + Scavenger Hunt - The Thames Clippers hop on hop off River Roamer ticket stops at any piers all along the river between Putney and Woolwich. If you would like to use this mode of transport please buy the Scavenger Hunt and book your Thames Clipper ticket here.
You will need:
Appropriate clothes & footwear.
Valid ID for the pub (if you think you might need it!).
Hard or digital copy of the treasure hunt.
If you have a digital copy it is advised you print out all sheets and bring with you a compass or if you do not wish to print out then please bring a pen and paper to help solve some clues. There is also a compass on the map which can be used.