- Start: Outside Hampstead underground station. Hampstead High Street, Camden, NW3 1QG
- Length: 3.3 miles, 3 - 4 hours.
- Treasure: Classic London pub (20% off total food & drink bill).
- Route Info: This route explores the areas and sights inside Hampstead Heath.
This hunt goes off-road and through foliage and you will have to think outside the box!
Each pack is for two persons only. For more people please add to the order, every person receives a personal compass and wristband or specific digital code to obtain the discount.
Choose your type!
Hard - Full pack including printed sheets, compass, pen & clipboard (£1.99 postage for orders under £25).
Digital - Downloads emailed to you containing just PDFs of the pack, we recommend this should only be used when there is no time for postage as the hard copy provides a far better experience. It is strongly advised to bring a pen and paper with you for workings out and the use of a compass on a phone.
Delivery (full shipping info can be found here):
- E-copies download link sent immediately.
- Free standard delivery on orders over £25!
- Hard copies standard (up to 5 working days) £1.99.
- Hard copies first class (48 hours) £3.99.
Discount: The discount is for the total bill when a main meal is purchased per person (please note due to loss of earnings during Covid-19 some pubs are temporarily suspending discounts - please get in contact with us if you wish to check).
Not sure how it works? See the How It Works page here.
Got some questions? Check out our FAQs page here. Or see contact details in the footer.
Pub opening times
Monday 12 noon - 11pm
Tuesday 12 noon - 11pm
Wednesday 12 noon - 11pm
Thursday 12 noon - 11pm
Friday 12 noon - 12 midnight
Saturday 10 am - 12 midnight
Sunday 12 noon - 10.30pm
U18s with guardian - welcome anytime before 8pm.
Kitchen opening times will be different. In general closing 2 hours before bar times.