Two things to note:
1. Because of the Euros football there is currently a fan zone taking up a large chunk of the treasure hunt and a number of questions. Please be warned of this and maybe wait to play your hunt after the Euros are over.
2. Post covid the end pub is now very busy especially on weekends please be aware it's possible there won't be any space once arriving at the treasure. If you would like us to book a table for you then get in contact using the contact details in the footer.
Glasgow scavenger hunt is a race route and thus you have two routes to choose from; Glasgow and Glasgow Glesga (the cities name in Scots). Both scavenger hunts start at the same spot and intertwine towards the same treasure. So you can play together or against a team of friends, it's perfect for team building exercises or parties. To get racing order your pack here.
Start: Glasgow Central Train Station Gordon Street G1 3SL
- Length: 3.5 miles, 3 - 4 hours.
- Treasure: City centre historical pub (20% off total food & drink bill).
- Route Info: This winding route across the city heads past the city’s most famous landmarks and explores its interesting districts!
Each pack is for two persons only. For more people please add to the order, every person receives a personal compass and wristband or specific digital code to obtain discount.
Choose your type!
Hard - Full pack including printed sheets, compass, pen & clipboard (£1.99 postage for orders under £25).
Digital - Downloads emailed to you containing just PDFs of the pack, we recommend this should only be used when there is no time for postage as the hard copy provides a far better experience. It is strongly advised to bring a pen and paper with you for workings out and the use of a compass on a phone.
Delivery (full shipping info can be found here):
- E-copies download link sent immediately.
- Free standard delivery on orders over £25!
- Hard copies standard (up to 5 working days) £1.99.
- Hard copies first class (48 hours) £3.99.
Discount: The discount is for the total bill when a main meal is purchased per person (please note due to loss of earnings during Covid-19 some pubs are temporarily suspending discounts - please get in contact with us if you wish to check).
Not sure how it works? See the How It Works page here.
Got some questions? Check out our FAQs page here. Or see contact details in the footer.
Monday 12pm - 11pm
Tuesday 12pm - 11pm
Wednesday 12pm - 11pm
Thursday 12pm - 11pm
Sunday 12pm - 11pm
U18s with guardian - welcome before 7pm whilst having food.
Kitchen opening times will be different. In general closing 2 hours before bar times.