The Edinburgh West Route Treasure Hunt takes you to the west side of Edinburgh and the best landmarks on this side of town.
Edinburgh treasure hunt and scavenger hunt is a race hunt and thus has two routes to choose from; East and West. Both start at the same spot and intertwine towards the same treasure so you can race or work together on the same team. To get racing order your race pack here.
- Start: Outside of the Omni Centre on Greenside Row, EH1 3AU
- Length: 2.75 miles, 2-3 hours.
- Treasure: Welcoming city-centre pub in a great location (20% off food and drinks deals).
- West Route: Heads around the west of the city including the New & Old Towns!
Each pack is for two persons only. For more people please add to the order, every person receives a personal compass and wristband or specific digital code to obtain discount.
Choose your type!
Hard - Full pack including printed sheets, compass, pen & clipboard (£1.99 postage for orders under £25).
Digital - Downloads emailed to you containing just PDFs of the pack, we recommend this should only be used when there is no time for postage as the hard copy provides a far better experience. It is strongly advised to bring a pen and paper with you for workings out and the use of a compass on a phone.
Delivery (full shipping info can be found here):
- E-copies download link sent immediately.
- Free standard delivery on orders over £25!
- Hard copies standard (up to 5 working days) £1.99.
- Hard copies first class (48 hours) £3.99.
Discount: The discount is for the total bill when a main meal is purchased per person (please note due to loss of earnings during Covid-19 some pubs are temporarily suspending discounts - please get in contact with us if you wish to check). Please note during August due to The Fringe Festival the discount at the treasure may not be available.
Not sure how it works? See the How It Works page here.
Got some questions? Check out our FAQs page here. Or see contact details in the footer.
Pub opening times
Tuesday 11am - 1am
Wednesday 11am - 1am
Thursday 11am - 1am
Sunday 10am - 1am
U18s with guardian - welcome anytime but can't be in bar area after 10pm.