Bristol Brycgstow Treasure Hunt
Bristol is a race location and thus has two routes to choose from; Bristol and Bristol Brycgstow (the cities original name). Both start at the same spot and intertwine towards the same treasure. To get racing order your race pack here.
- Start: St Peter's Church in Castle Park.
- Length: 2.75 miles, 3 hours.
- Treasure: Beautifully decorated relaxing pub (20% off total food & drink bill).
- Route Info: The route runs the whole distance of the city taking in all Bristol is famous for!
Each pack is for two persons only. For more people please add to order, every person receives a personal compass and wristband or specific digital code to obtain discount.
Choose your type!
Hard - Full pack including printed sheets, compass, pen & clipboard (£1.99 postage for orders under £25).
Digital - Downloads emailed to you containing just PDFs of the pack, we recommend this should only be used when there is no time for postage as the hard copy provides a far better experience. It is strongly advised to bring a pen and paper with you for workings out and the use of a compass on a phone.
Delivery (full shipping info can be found here):
- E-copies download link sent immediately.
- Free standard delivery on orders over £25!
- Hard copies standard (up to 5 working days) £1.99.
- Hard copies first class (48 hours) £3.99.
Discount: The discount is for the total bill when a main meal is purchased per person (please note due to loss of earnings during Covid-19 some pubs are temporarily suspending discounts - please get in contact with us if you wish to check).
Not sure how it works? See the How It Works page here.
Got some questions? Check out our FAQs page here. Or see contact details in the footer.
Monday 12pm - 11pm
Tuesday 12pm - 12am
Wednesday 12pm - 12am
Thursday 12pm - 12am
Sunday 12pm - 11pm
U18s - welcome anytime.