So you need a little helping hand huh? First look at the hints below and if you are really stuck then you can find the answers at the bottom
- Clue 1 - Think security.
- Clue 2 - Keys for the lock.
- Clue 3 - Use the centre part of the key ring.
- Clue 4 - It begins with the letter C.
- Clue 5 - Walk around in a anti-clockwise direction from this clue.
- Start - It's a fruit.
- Clue 1 - You will find this in a kitchen.
- Clue 2 - Look at the second letters.
- Clue 3 - This object contains food.
- Clue 4 - Its not a square.
- Clue 5 - Check how many times the object fits in this shape.
- Start - its made of rubber.
- Clue 1 - The top left and bottom right squares stay the same.
- Clue 2 - Use the mobile phone keypad and position the pattern so 1 number appears in each square.
- Clue 3 - Universal Serial Bus is USB, you are looking for the male part not female.
- Clue 4 - Follow each wire carefully.
- Clue 5- Choose between Mali or Niger.
- Clue 7 - Draw a line back via the only landmark located in Asia.
- Start - its a fruit.
- Clue 1 - The first one is 'book worm'.
- Clue 2 - The band is Coldplay.
- Clue 3 - Planets.
- Clue 4 - The correct object links with frame.
- Clue 5 - Count the edges and corners of a door in 3D not 2D.
- North Section - Start - is a British cultural icon.
- Clue 1 - It's a room.
- South Section - Stage 1 - Use a mirror.
- Stage 2 - Look at the ingredients of this item.
- Stage 3 - This item is found near the toilet.
- North Section - Clue 2 - This is used in science.
- Clue 3 - Na & F.
- Clue 4 - Na + F.
- Start - It's a farmyard animal.
- Cipher - Should look like this:
Things written on mat:
A - Instructions - folded.
B - Key
C - Toilet roll
D - Food tin
Blue - 7
Green - 6
Orange - 24
Red - 20
Yellow - 17
1 - Kitchen
2 - Cupboard
- Clue 1 - Security, go to the clue by the icon of a lock.
- Clue 2 - Count the number of keys on the mat = 7.
- Clue 3 - Position the key so the middle part is used to highlight a letter = GO TO THE NUT (go to the icon of a nut).
- Clue 4 - Carpet
- Clue 5 - The X in the north west corner (top left).
- Start - the avocado.
- Clue 1 - Refrigerator.
- Clue 2 - Cupboard.
- Clue 3 - Food tin.
- Clue 4 - Go to the rectangle.
- Clue 5 - 6.
- Clue 1 -
- Clue 2 - Under each number is 3 letters, which letter is indicated by the decimal point = Go to hexagon.
- Clue 3 - The USB stick, colour in the rectangle on the right.
- Clue 4 - Go to the USB socket.
- Clue - The wire leads to the icon of an ice cream.
- Clue 6 - Mali
- Clue 7 - Draw a line back via The Taj Mahal.
- Start - an orange.
- Clue 1 - Book worm, book shop and book case, go to the clue by the book shop.
- Clue 2 - Coldplay, Yellow = Go to the planet clue on the bottom of the mat.
- Clue 3 - The next planet is Saturn.
- Clue 4 - The object is door (door frame, door handle, back door).
- Clue 5 - X = 12, Y = 8 Answer = 24. Go to Clue with star number 36. Object A is now the purple area folded in half length ways and width ways.
- North Section - Start - the telephone box.
- Clue 1 - Bathroom.
- South Section - Stage 1 - Use a mirror to read the backwards words hidden in the text: Find the item which has a head and body and can be hard or soft manual or electric.
- Stage 2 - The item is tooth paste, the words are sodium fluoride.
- Stage 3 - Toilet roll.
- North Section - Clue 2 - Periodic table.
- Clue 3 - Sodium (Na) 11, Fluorine (F) 9.
- Clue 4 - Na + F = 20.
- Start - The pig.
- Cipher - Should look like this
- Final code is - redpinkorangegreenblueyellow