Things to do in Oxford; Treasure Hunts
Oxford Treasure Hunt.
The Great Game is a unique treasure hunt with real treasure (the pub!)
You are given a treasure map, compass and clues to find your way along the route. You will explore the city and reveal where to draw the X on the map to show the location of the treasure - a great pub with discount!
The Oxford treasure hunt key points:
- 2.25 miles in length - one of our shorter hunts.
- Finishing location is in a city centre location nearby to attractions and transport links.
- Race Route - there are 2 routes (Oxford & Oxanforda) both start and finish at the same points so you are able to race to the end.
- The end is an historic pub with old architecture.
- The route is mainly flat and easy to navigate.
- Explore all the cities famous landmarks.
- Take in the area's you might not normally visit.
- Read up and the rich history and stories of the people and buildings of the city.
- 20% off your bill when ordering food.
Buy the Oxford treasure hunt here:
Oxford Team Building
- Oxford has 2 routes making it a race location. This is great for an Oxford team building day out.
- Both the routes start at the train station and wind their way across the city to the same treasure (the pub!).
- They are of similar length and inter-twine with each other meaning you will see the opposing team as your race each other to the treasure.
- Perfect for Oxford team building to explore the whole city and brings your team together to successfully find the treasure and bond over some food and drink.
Oxford Museum Quiz
- Located at the cites top venue the Oxford museum quiz will lead you around its displays highlighting the key features.Its all inside so good for a rainy day.
- Use the completed answers to crack a coded message leading you to a pub nearby at which you can receive a prize of 20% off your bill when ordering food.