Things to do in Glasgow; Treasure Hunts
Glasgow Treasure Hunt.
The Great Game is a unique treasure hunt with real treasure (the pub!)
You are given a treasure map, compass and clues to find your way along the route. You will explore the city and reveal where to draw the X on the map to show the location of the treasure - a great pub with discount!
The Glasgow treasure hunt key points:
- 3.5 miles in length - one of our longer hunts.
- The pub at the end is in a great central location for further exploration of the city.
- Race Route - there are 2 routes (Glasgow & Glasgow Glesga) both start at the same spot and finish at the same treasure - team up and race each other.
- The treasure is a lively city centre pub with great decor.
- The route is mainly flat and easy to navigate.
- This route takes you to all the cities biggest landmarks but also its lesser known sights.
- Read up and the rich history and stories of the people and buildings of the city.
- 20% off your bill when ordering food.
Buy the Glasgow treasure hunt here:
Glasgow Team Building
- Glasgow is a race location as are 2 routes. This makes it an ideal activity for a Glasgow team building exercise.
- Each route starts at the Central Train Station and explores the city before finishing at the same final pub.
- The routes are the same distance and overlap each other so its a fair race and you will keep meeting the opposing team.
- Thus all this means is a great Glasgow team building exercise to bring your team together and challenge them mental and physically. Plus the reward of discounted food and drink!
Glasgow Museum Quiz
- The Glasgow museum quiz will take you around one of the cities newest and best museum increasing the enjoyment of your visit.
- After successfully completing the quiz you will be able to decode the message to reveal where the treasure pub is. Again you can receive a prize of discount off your bill.