Things to do in Bath; Treasure Hunts
Bath Treasure Hunt.
The Great Game is a unique treasure hunt with real treasure (the pub!)
You are given a treasure map, compass and clues to find your way along the route. You will explore the city and reveal where to draw the X on the map to show the location of the treasure - a great pub with discount!
The Great Game Bath Treasure hunt starts from Bath Spa train station and ventures out through the cities famous streets which is a UNESCO world heritage site, key points to remember are:
- 2.4 miles in length.
- Finishing location is in a central location with good transport links nearby.
- Race Route - there are 2 routes (Bath & Bath Aquae Sulis) both start & finish at the same points so you race teams to the end.
- The treasure pub is a stylish modern chain bar.
- There are a couple of hills on the route and many steps.
- Visit all of Baths best landmarks.
- Discover new areas of the city.
- Read up about the fascinating stories of the city and its buildings.
- 20% off your bill when ordering food.
Buy the Bath treasure hunt here:
Bath Team Building
- The city is a race location a great feature for anyone planning a Bath team building exercise!
- The two routes in the city start at the train station and finish at the same pub.
- Both routes are of the same length and overlap at certain points so you can pick your team and route and challenge the other to race to the end.
- The race routes are great for Bath team building as it challenges to team to pull together but also rewards them with food and drinks at the end.