Things to do in Aberdeen; Treasure Hunt
Aberdeen Treasure Hunt.
The Great Game is a unique treasure hunt with real treasure (the pub!)
You are given a treasure map, compass and clues to find your way along the route. You will explore the city and reveal where to draw the X on the map to show the location of the treasure - a great pub with discount!
The Aberdeen treasure hunt key points:
- 3.5 miles in length.
- Beginning at Aberdeen train station this hunt ends in a great location in the centre of the city close to public transport.
- The treasure pub at the end is lively chain pub with good service and character. This can be busy in the evenings.
- This is a long route which takes in hills and stairs and has some grassy sections.
- The treasure hunt will take you to all parts of the city discovering both well unknown and lesser known sights.
- As you walk around learn about the places you visit and hear the interesting facts of the city at the end.
- 10% off your bill when ordering food.