Voucher Products Oxford Single Route
ATTENTION - TO RECEIVE YOUR PACK YOU MUST PUT YOUR VOUCHER CODE IN THE BOX TO THE LEFT AS INDICATED.
Please read points 1 - 3 before purchasing. Failure to do so may result in your pack being delayed, refunds will not be given for wrongly purchased postage.
- You must book for the exact amount of persons in your group.
- We need your Wowcher code please input this in the box on the left.
- A download link for your hunt will be sent soon after purchase, just print off and you are ready to go! No need to book! Check pub opening times below.
Each pack is for two persons only. For more people please add to order, every person receives a specific digital code to obtain discount.
Extras - Its a good idea to bring an extra sheet of paper to work out some of the codes and a compass if you have one (although there is one on the map you can use).
Discount: The discount is for the total bill when a main meal is purchased per person.
- Start: Oxford Train Station.
- Length: 2.25 miles, 3 hours.
- Treasure: Very old historical pub (20% off total food & drink bill).
- Route Info: This winding route across the city takes in all the famous landmarks as well as plenty of mysterious back alleys!
- Note - Access to clue number 16 closes at dusk, if you arrive here after dusk use the grid reference in the answers to guide you to the next clue.
Pub opening times
Tuesday 11am - 12am
Wednesday 11am - 12am
Thursday 11am - 12am
Sunday 10am - 12am
U18s with guardian - no restrictions when having food.