Birmingham Pub Crawl. One big route exploring the whole of the city and sampling some of its great pubs
- There are 4 pubs each with a short roughly 1 mile treasure hunt between them.
- Start at the first pub where you must solve a puzzle to begin.
- Follow the clues to lead you to the next pub.
- In each pub there is discount off food and drink (may have changed due to covid - please check with us first if you wish).
- In each pub there is a prize activity pack to be opened which contains history on the pubs/area and some puzzles/brain teasers/quizzes to attempt.
- Start: Old Royal pub on Church St.
- Length: 4 miles, 4 - 8 hours.
- Treasure: 4 great pubs scattered across Birmingham.
- Route Info: Takes in some of Birmingham's most famous sights whilst exploring areas away from the tourist hot spots.
Each pack is for two persons only. For more people please add to order, every person receives a personal compass and wristband or specific digital code to obtain discount.
Select your copy - Please choose from the drop down menu whether you would like a hard copy or digital copy. (Digital copies are at the bottom).
Delivery (full shipping info can be found here):
- E-copies download link sent immediately.
- Free standard delivery on orders over £23!
- Hard copies standard (up to 5 working days) £1.99.
- Hard copies first class (48 hours) £3.99.
Not sure how it works? See the How It Works page here.
Got some questions? Check out our FAQs page here. Or see contact details in the footer.
- 10% off food or drink at Old Royal Pub
- 10% off food or drink at each of the following 3 pubs.
- (please note due to loss of earnings during Covid-19 some pubs are temporarily suspending discounts - please get in contact with us if you wish to check).
Final pub opening times
Tuesday 9am - 11pm
Wednesday 9am - 11pm
Thursday 9am - 11pm
Sunday 9am - 12pm
U18s with guardian - welcome anytime but can't be in bar area after 8pm.