Because of the Euros football there is currently a fan zone taking up a large chunk of the treasure hunt and a number of questions. Please be warned of this and maybe wait to play your hunt after the Euros are over.
Glasgow is a race location and thus has two routes to choose from; Glasgow and Glasgow Glesga (the cities name in Scots). Both start at the same spot and intertwine towards the same treasure.
ATTENTION - TO RECEIVE YOUR PACK YOU MUST PUT YOUR VOUCHER CODE IN THE BOX LOCATED JUST ABOVE THE 'ADD TO CART' BUTTON.
Please read points 1 & 2 before purchasing. Failure to do so may result in your pack being delayed, refunds will not be given for wrongly purchased postage.
- You must book for the exact amount of persons in your group.
- We need your voucher code please input this in the box on the left.
Start: Glasgow Central Train Station.
- Length: 3.5 miles, 3 - 4 hours.
- Treasure: City centre historical pub (20% off total food & drink bill).
- Route Info: This winding route across the city heads past the city’s most famous landmarks and explores its interesting districts!
Each pack is for two persons only. For more people please add to order, every person receives a personal compass and wristband or specific digital code to obtain discount.
Select your copy - Please choose from the drop down menu whether you would like a hard copy or digital copy. (Digital copies are at the bottom).
Delivery: E-copies download link sent immediately or hard copies delivered between 5 - 7 working days.
Discount: The discount is for the total bill when a main meal is purchased per person.
Pub opening times
Tuesday 12pm - 11pm
Wednesday 12pm - 11pm
Thursday 12pm - 11pm
Sunday 12pm - 11pm
U18s with guardian - welcome before 7pm whilst having food.