Tips for the treasure hunt
Stuck? Try re-reading the question carefully picking up the key points.
Give up? Get the answers at the bottom.
Remember this treasure hunt is played using Google Earth and not Google Maps.
This treasure hunt takes place in a specific location, find this spot by following this criteria. This location is:
- In the 6th largest continent by land mass (Using the classification of 7 continents)
- In the east of this continent.
- In the largest country by land mass which is wholly in the east of this continent.
- Is near to a river which is a tributary to the river running through its capital.
- The tributary joins this river a point just to the north of the the large lake located to the north of this countries capital.
- XXXX info on how to use compass XXXX
- The name of the first settlement as you follow the tributary river to its source.