Welcome to the Wanderlust Treasure Hunt teaser...
This is a short teaser showing you what to expect after you join the Wanderlust Treasure Hunt Club!
There are 4 clues which will take you exploring a fascinating part of the world learning about the story and facts of this location!
- Persons with a decent understanding of English.
- Computer literate and knowledge of Google Earth.
- Gameplay 15 - 30 minutes (varies a lot depending if you get stuck or not).
- Best done on 2 devices one for Google Earth and one for the questions (we recommend using Google Earth on a laptop if possible).
- You will need a pen and paper for working out.
- Access to the internet (a good connection helps).
- Access to Google Earth. IMPORTANT NOTE - you must use Google Earth and not Google Maps, this can be downloaded as an app or launched from an internet browser.
- A knowledge of how Google Earth works is useful but not essential - instructions are given. If you are a novice we strongly recommended having a quick play around on it before starting. For maximum enjoyment you should understand:
- How street view works and using the arrows to move around inside it.
- How the photos work and the ability to look around the photo.
- If on PC how to use your scroll wheel to zoom in and out.
- How the compass relates to your view.
- Enter into Google Earth.
- Complete each clue to get an answer.
- Click to the next clue.
- Enter the correct answer to gain access to the clue.
- Use of the internet to help you is permitted.
- For maximum enjoyment we suggest using one device for Google Earth, another for the questions and have a pen and paper to help with workings out.
- Remember if you are stuck try re-reading the question carefully.
Before starting make sure you are in Google Earth with an overview of the world.