Planning a team building activity or celebration?
The Great Game has the perfect mix of:
- Bonding over challenges.
- A shared unusual experience.
- Socialising over food & drink.
You have 3 options to choose from:
Treasure Hunt Races
- Multiple treasure hunts which start at the same spot and finish at the same treasure pub.
- The hunts are the same distance and inter-twine with each other.
- Split into teams and race each other to the pub!
- Receive discount off your food and drink (10-20%) we can also reserve an area/table and arrange food & drinks.
- Check out our race locations here.
- Buy off the shelf or get in contact for a bespoke service - email@example.com +44(0)2034 883772
Check out these fancy dress pictures of a treasure hunt race team building exercise:
- There are 4 pubs each with a short roughly 1 mile treasure hunt between them.
- Start at the first pub where you must solve a puzzle to begin.
- Follow the clues to lead you to the next pub.
- In each pub there is discount off food and drink.
- In each pub there is a prize activity pack to be opened which contains history on the pubs/area and some puzzles/brain teasers/quizzes to attempt.
- Buy your pub crawl here.
Got an idea you'd like us to do or want us to come up with something original? Just get in touch and we can talk it through. Here is an example of a bespoke event we did in the spring of 2019:
- We hid £500 cash in a treasure chest and buried it in a pub garden in London.
- We set up a treasure hunt that started in Westminster and led teams to 4 separate areas of London.
- At each area the teams had to solve a set of clues.
- After completing all the clues they were able to reveal which pub the treasure was buried in using GPS co-ordinates.
- The first team to the pub was provided with a classic treasure map and X marks the spot! The team had to located the chest and dig up the money!
Check out some pictures from the event here:
Please get in touch today to start organising your event!
Call us on: +44(0)2034 883772
Check out the video for our £500 buried treasure hunt...