PLEASE NOTE - City Sightseeing Oxford does not operate for the winter during the months of November, December, January & February. Thus this product cannot be used at these times.
- Tour Oxford on one of the City Sightseeing open top buses.
- Stop off at the 4 objective locations and solve the puzzles and clues.
- If you successfully complete the treasure hunt you will reveal where the treasure is - a great city pub with 20% off discount!
Save 26% against cost of standard ticket + treasure hunt! (City Sightseeing retail price = £16 per person, Great Game Oxford = £11 per person).
- Voucher valid for 6 months from purchase.
- Starts on the High Street at stop number 8.
- Complete bus route takes 75 minutes.
- Treasure Hunt takes 2.5 - 3 hours.
Each pack is purchased per person and includes bus ticket + treasure hunt.
- Treasure hunt.
- Prize envelope (to be opened at the end, contains details on discount, brain teasers and a short history of Oxford).
- City Sightseeing 24 hour Bus Ticket (please redeem by taking ticket to the bus driver).
- Treasure hunt in PDF format to be used on mobile device or printed out.
- Prize PDF (to be read at the end, contains details on discount, brain teasers and a short history of Oxford).
- Compass included on map.
City Sightseeing 24 hour Bus Ticket (please redeem by showing your confirmation email with order number to the City Sightseeing office in the station).
This information is applicable to our outdoor treasure hunts only.
You will need:
Appropriate clothes & footwear.
Valid ID for the pub (if you think you might need it!).
Hard or digital copy of the treasure hunt.
If you have a digital copy it is advised you print out all sheets and bring with you a compass or if you do not wish to print out then please bring a pen and paper to help solve some clues. There is also a compass on the map which can be used.